Friday, August 4, 2017

A Girl and Her Dog







Time for a new challenge at Making Memories Crafting:
One for the Girls.

This month our sponsor is Digi Stamps 4 Joy.
$10 voucher

I created a digital scrapbook page for my 
Design Team project.

I colored the Best Friends image by DS4J
using Photoshop Elements ,
saved it then exported it into 
My Memories Suite V8 software
to create the digital scrapbook page.
I also used papers and elements from the digi scrap kit
Friends by JMC Designs.




















I digitally colored the image  in Photoshop Elements before I even 
looked at my photos or picked out a digi scrap kit to use.
I probably should have done it in reverse so
the dress colors could have been different,
matching the digi elements a bit better .
Now I need to make a page for my son with the dog :)
Since it is digital and I have the working files saved,
 I can simply remove the colored image
and insert another photo, replace the other two photos,
change the text and I'll be done!


You have all month to create a family friendly craft project
to share with us at Making Memories.

I'd also like to plug our sister site,
for those that like purely digital crafts.
This type of project would be perfect for that challenge.

Thanks for looking !

2 comments:

  1. A lovely scrapbook page, love the image and the lovely photo's!

    Nicola ♥

    ReplyDelete

THANK YOU for taking the time to leave your comments. I hope I've inspired you to get a bit crafty today ;)